The human brain needs a steady supply of micronutrients to function at its best, but many Americans don’t get adequate amounts in their standard diet. Deficiencies in key vitamins and minerals can have a negative impact both on cognitive performance and mood; for example, zinc deficiency can contribute to fatigue and irritability, and a shortage of thiamin may prevent production of important neurotransmitters. Research continues to show that the mind and body thrive when given the nutrients they need.
- Supports mood stability, improved cognition, and overall brain health
- Helps sustain mental focus
- Reduces mental and emotional distress
- Nano-chelation and micronization process ensures increased bioavailability and maximum nutrient uptake in the brain
- Gluten, dairy, soy, nut and egg free